All our jewelry is gorgeous but there’s something extremely special about designing a bespoke piece. Our designer and gemmologist will work with you to make the jewelry of your dreams a reality within your budget. We make the process transparent, easy, educational, and enjoyable!
Steps to creation
- 01.Getting to know each other. We will set up a meeting with you virtually or in person to understand what you would like to create. We will go over any pictures, drawings, or ideas you may have and offer you ideas of our own.
- 02.Selecting the gemstone of your dreams (and budget!) Beautiful jewelry starts with the best ingredients, which is why we begin the design journey with the selection of gemstones. Our gemstones are cut in our own cutting factories ensuring the best quality, brilliance, proportion, and value. We hold a broad and deep inventory of the most beautiful, responsibly sourced gemstones and will guide you through the process of choosing the most suitable ones. You will be spoilt for choice!
- 03.Receiving a design preview. We will share a hand drawn sketch or a CAD rendering with you to show what your bespoke piece will look like. This takes out the uncertainty from the design process and ensures you’re delighted with the end result.
- 04.Manufacturing your bespoke piece. Our craftsmen will manufacture your piece with the utmost attention to detail, care, and love. They have decades of experience and are masters of their craft, creating beautiful pieces that will last for generations.
- 05.The big reveal! We love seeing the faces of our clients light up when they first see and hold their bespoke piece of jewelry – this is the most rewarding part of our work. Once your piece is ready, we invite you to our office for collection, or if you prefer, we can express ship it to you anywhere in the world.
Please contact us to book a private consultation to design your own bespoke piece. Together we can translate your vision into beautiful piece of jewelry.
For Private Shopping, we invite you and small parties of 4 to book an appointment at our Hong Kong studio.
Our philosophy is to provide you with a straightforward, honest, and enjoyable buying experience.